1. Preparation Method
2. Wafer Structure:
Graphene on Copper Foil (both sides)
3. Characterization & Analysis
Predominantly Single-layer Graphene on Copper Substrate
Typical Raman Spectrum of a Single Layer Graphene
TEM Image of a Single Layer Graphene
Predominantly Double- or Multi-Layer Graphene.
Typical Raman Spectrum of 2 Layers Graphene
Typicla Raman Spectra for 3-5 Layers Graphene
Typical Raman Spectra for 6-8 Layers Graphene
4. Conditions for safe storageKeep the products in a dry and low oxygen (or oxygen-free) container at moderate temperature (<30°C).
5. ACS Material also provides:
- Super large size graphene on copper foil up to 30cmx20cm
- Double or multi-layer graphene
- Graphene transferred onto silicon dioxide substrate
- Pretreated graphene: Graphene has been coated PMMA‚ just after some simple steps‚ you can transfer it to other different substrates
- N-type nitrogen-doped graphene: different doping concentrations of N-type graphene
- Graphical graphene: According to graphics mask supplied by customers
- Customized service: different floors‚ different sizes of graphene; graphene transfer services; nitrogen-doped graphene; graphical graphene etc.