Job Opening: Material Scientist--ACS Material, LLC
Develop methods for characterization of new materials, evaluate new test protocols, characterization equipment and testing instruments with regard to enabling better materials understanding. Perform materials characterization and analytical tests, generate technical reports and presentations to support advanced material development and improved device fabrication goals. Provide technical consultations.
- Focus on physical and mechanical properties testing of advanced materials
- Coordinate sample preparation and shipment to external warehouse
- Assists in the execution, analysis, investigation and solution of routine new material fabrication and characterization activities.
- Records and summarizes production and test data using automated systems; prepares tables, plots, and creates written reports and summarizes information for presentation to peers and supervisors in oral and written reports.
- General lab management cross-function duties
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- M.S./Ph.D. in Chemistry/Physics/Materials Science or equivalent relevant experience
- Ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of relevant industry experience
- This position will be cross functional and will require good time management skills and a high level of independence after the training phase
- Good organizational skills and communicate effectively verbally and by e-mail
- Solid in Microsoft Word and Excel
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.