Job Opening: Quality Control Lab Technician--ACS Material, LLC
Quality Control Lab Technician
The Quality Control Lab Technician will pull and maintain incoming ingredient samples, will participate in inspections and audits, and will be cross trained to complete other Quality Control duties. The incumbent will keep lab area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition at all times, will correctly complete all necessary paperwork, and must be willing and able to lead participate in Improvement teams.
- Perform Raw Material, In-Process and Finished Product Audits to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Develop and maintain quality control standards, procedures, work instructions, methods, and controls, including Technical Data Sheet (TDS) and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Review Quality documentation, received from production, for accuracy and completeness.
- Responsible for Quality Form Management including, initiating, updating, and filing all Quality forms.
- Respond to quality issues and provide technical assistance.
- Perform other duties as required by Quality Supervisor and Manager.
- B.S. in Engineering, Chemistry, or Material Science
- Solid computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook)
- Flexible in order to accommodate experimental needs
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Please contact us by email: email@example.com.