Job Opening: Analytic R&D Developer--ACS Material, LLC
Analytic R&D Developer
Study intellectual reports and theses; design, develop and deploy state-of-the-art, data-driven models to analyze products and performance of products, using the latest and most appropriate technologies in research and development. The position will deliver value through new product development, research initiatives, and customer consulting engagements.
- Set up the operation of R&D function, including implementing lab facility, design the policy and layout
- Create complex probabilistic methods and statistical and predictive modeling techniques.
- Analyze data and requirements for the continuous improvements of products
- Implement R&D equipment and system interactions
- Work with management and other function heads in marketing and product feasibility analysis
- Monitor the technology development of devices and materials
- Conduct and review research studies to identify business opportunities
- In charge of quality control
- M.S. in Engineering, Chemistry, or Math
- Strong background in advanced numerical methods, computational programming, probability theory
Job Location: Meford, MA, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.