Job Opening: Web Developer/Programmer
ACS Material LLC is looking for a talented Web Developer/Programmer who will be responsible for maintaining our website and provide technical solutions. You must be able to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams consisting of Sales, Product Managers, Engineers, and Warehouse Managers.
- Maintain, update and expand existing administrative web programs.
- Provide technical support on website or program issues.
- Debug programs by testing for and fixing errors.
- Develop graphics and visual images for the company website.
- Create visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
- Advise managers or supervisors on strategies to reach a particular audience.
- Support production design for advertisements, brochures, and corporate reports.
- Expertise in Magento development, fully able to upgrade the environment and develop new capabilities.
- Committed to test-bedding and versioning techniques to protect production environment.
- Thorough understanding of the HTTP protocol and related concepts
- Ability to implement for multiple platforms, browsers and devices
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as programmer/web designer.
- Must have Photoshop experience.
- Must demonstrate analytical skills, artistic ability and creativity.
- High degree of time management capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented with a drive for problem solving.
- Verifiable degree in programming / web design required.
- Experience with inventory systems.
Please contact us by email: HR@acsmaterial.com.