ACS Material Thermal Testing Services
- Thermal Conductivity (κ);
- Interface Thermal Resistance (Rth)
|Test Service||Thermal Conductivity; Interface Thermal Resistance|
|Sample||Coatings (~mm to sub-μm thick) 1,3|
|Test Method||Photothermal Technique etc. 2|
|Temperature Range||Room Temperature|
|Lead Time||1 week 2|
Schematic of Typical Thermal Testing method
1. Sample Requirements:
- Thickness: ~ mm to sub-μm thickness
- Size: > 3 mm
- Quantity: 1 sample
2. Reference only and it may vary from sample to sample.
3. All samples are non-returnable and contact us if you have special requests.
Disclaimer: ACS Material, LLC believes that the information in this Technical Data Sheet is accurate and represents the best and most current information available to us. ACS Material makes no representations or warranties either express or implied, regarding the suitability of the material for any purpose or the accuracy of the information contained within this document. Accordingly, ACS Material will not be responsible for damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.