Aminated Graphene Amino-PEG covalently linked
CAS No.: 7782-42-5
NEW SKU: GNAMPE01
Reduced Graphene Oxide-NH2
1. Preparation Method
1) Modified Hummer’s Method to make graphene oxide.
2) Convert –OH and C-O-C into –NH2.
2. Physical and Chemical Properties
SEM image for reduced Graphene oxide-NH2
XRD pattern of GO‚ rGO and rGO-NH2
Binding energies (eV) and deconvoluted peaks (%) for C1s‚ O1s and N1s core levels
The number of free amino groups measured with a quantitative Kaiser test: 0.1 mmol NH2/g.
Amount of NH2 groups:
In order to estimate the amount of NH2 groups in rGO-NH2 a reaction with tetrabromophthalic anhydride performed and the Br amount was quantified by X-ray fluorescence spectroscopy and by the Schöniger flask test. The value obtained corresponds to 0.23 mmol/g and 0.21 mmol/g respectively.
Zeta-potential versus pH curve for rGO-NH2
3. Application Fields
Supercapacitors; Catalyst; Solar energy; Graphene semiconductor chips; Conductive graphene film; Graphene computer memory; Biomaterials; Transparent conductive coatings.
Research Citations of ACS Material Products
- Nieto, Andy, et al. “Graphene reinforced metal and ceramic matrix composites: a review.” International Materials Reviews, vol. 62, no. 5, 2016, pp. 241–302., doi:10.1080/09506608.2016.1219481.
- Saleem, Waqas, et al. “Antibody functionalized graphene biosensor for label-Free electrochemical immunosensing of fibrinogen, an indicator of trauma induced coagulopathy.” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, vol. 86, 2016, pp. 522–529., doi:10.1016/j.bios.2016.07.009.
- Becheru, Diana, George Vlăsceanu, Adela Banciu, Eugeniu Vasile, Mariana Ioniţă, and Jorge Burns. "Optical graphene-based biosensor for nucleic acid detection; influence of graphene functionalization and ionic strength." International journal of molecular sciences 19, no. 10 (2018): 3230.