Copper Nanowire in Water (1g)
The diameter of copper nanowire is about 150nm‚ and the length is in the range of 0.8-6 micron
CAS No.: 7440-50-8 (copper), 7789-20-0 (water)
OLD SKU#: CuNwH2O-1g
NEW SKU#: NWCUW101
ACS Material is a leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative nanomaterials to universities, laboratories, and businesses around the world. Copper nanowire dispersions are an important component of our nanomaterial series. Our copper nanowire dispersed in water has a diameter of about 150nm and the length is in the 0.8-6 micron range.
The full range of possibilities for copper nanowires in water remains a subject for extensive research, but potential applications include:
- Optical: solar, medical imaging, surface enhanced spectroscopy, optical limiters
- Conductive: high-intensity LEDs‚ touchscreens‚ conductive adhesives‚ sensors
- Antimicrobial: air & water purification‚ bandages‚ films‚ food preservation‚ clothing
- Chemical & Thermal: catalysts‚ pastes‚ conductive adhesives‚ polymers, chemical vapor sensors
All copper nanowire in dispersions from ACS Material are made to conform to the highest standards of quality and purity. When you buy copper nanowire and other nanomaterials from ACS Material, you can be certain you’re getting the finest product at the best possible price.
Key features of the Copper Nanowire:
|Average diameter||100-200 nm|
XRD of Typical ACS Material Copper Nanowire
SEM Image of Copper Nanowire in Water -- ACS Material
Optical Applications: Solar; Medical imaging; Surface enhanced spectroscopy; Optical limiters
Conductive Applications: High-intensity LEDs‚ Touch screens‚ Conductive adhesives‚ Sensors
Anti-microbial Applications: Air & water purification‚ Bandages‚ Films‚ Food preservation‚ Clothing
Chemical & Thermal: Catalysts‚ Pastes‚ Conductive adhesives‚ Polymers; Chemical vapor sensors
Disclaimer: ACS Material LLC believes that the information on our website is accurate and represents the best and most current information available to us. ACS Material makes no representations or warranties either express or implied, regarding the suitability of the material for any purpose or the accuracy of the information listed here. Accordingly, ACS Material will not be responsible for damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
Research Citations of ACS Material Products
- Hwang, Chihyun, et al. “All-in-One assembly based on 3D-Intertangled and cross-Jointed architectures of Si/Cu 1D-Nanowires for lithium ion batteries.” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, no. 1, 2015, doi:10.1038/srep08623.