Graphene Dispersion in NMP
CAS No.: 7782-42-5 (graphene); 872-50-4 (NMP)
Please contact us to quote if you are interested in other concentrations and/or packages.
Taking full advantage of the many remarkable properties of graphene often calls for dispersing it into another organic media. To be effective, graphene dispersions must be at concentrations appropriate to the final application and they must remain dispersed for a reasonable amount of time, but the strong interactions between sheets of graphene make achieving effective dispersions difficult. NMP (N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone) has proven to be one of the best solvents for creating a useful, stable graphene dispersion. ACS Material carries graphene dispersions in NMP at concentrations of 4g per liter. Our graphene dispersion in NMP is prepared in-house using our own proprietary electrochemical cleavage methodology. Other concentrations are also available; contact an ACS team member to discuss your specific requirements.
|BET surface area (m2/g)||650~750|
|Layers||1-5 atomic layer graphene nanosheets|
|Lateral size (µm)||0.5-5|
- XPS patterns of Single Layer Graphene
- Solar energy
- Graphene semiconductor chips
- Conductive graphene film
- Graphene computer memory
- Transparent conductive coatings.
Research Citations of ACS Material Products
- Nieto, Andy, et al. “Graphene reinforced metal and ceramic matrix composites: a review.” International Materials Reviews, vol. 62, no. 5, 2016, pp. 241–302., doi:10.1080/09506608.2016.1219481.
- Chand, Rohit, and Suresh Neethirajan. “Microfluidic platform integrated with graphene-Gold nano-Composite aptasensor for one-Step detection of norovirus.” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, vol. 98, 2017, pp. 47–53., doi:10.1016/j.bios.2017.06.026.
- Halim, Willy, Jin-Hong Lee, Sang-Mok Park, Rui Zhang, Snatika Sarkar, Travis O’Neil, Yi-Chen Chiang, and Yong Lak Joo. "Directly Deposited Binder-Free Sulfur Electrode Enabled by Air-Controlled Electrospray Process." ACS Applied Energy Materials (2018).