Graphene Dispersion in NMP
As low as $195.00 $0.00
CAS No.: 7782-42-5 (graphene); 872-50-4 (NMP)
Please contact us to quote if you are interested in other concentrations and/or packages.
1. Preparation Method
|BET surface area (m2/g)||650~750|
|Layers||1-5 atomic layer graphene nanosheets|
|Lateral size (µm)||0.5-5|
3. Application Fields
- XPS patterns of Single Layer Graphene
- Solar energy
- Graphene semiconductor chips
- Conductive graphene film
- Graphene computer memory
- Transparent conductive coatings.
Research Citations of ACS Material Products
- Nieto, Andy, et al. “Graphene reinforced metal and ceramic matrix composites: a review.” International Materials Reviews, vol. 62, no. 5, 2016, pp. 241–302., doi:10.1080/09506608.2016.1219481.
- Chand, Rohit, and Suresh Neethirajan. “Microfluidic platform integrated with graphene-Gold nano-Composite aptasensor for one-Step detection of norovirus.” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, vol. 98, 2017, pp. 47–53., doi:10.1016/j.bios.2017.06.026.
- Halim, Willy, Jin-Hong Lee, Sang-Mok Park, Rui Zhang, Snatika Sarkar, Travis O’Neil, Yi-Chen Chiang, and Yong Lak Joo. "Directly Deposited Binder-Free Sulfur Electrode Enabled by Air-Controlled Electrospray Process." ACS Applied Energy Materials (2018).