Molybdenum Disulfide (MoS2) Powder
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote if you need to order larger quantities.
CAS No. 1317-33-5
NOTE: Shelf life is 1 year.
Typical SEM Images of ACS Material MoS2 Powder 1.5 μm
Typical SEM Images of ACS Material MoS2 Powder 15 μm
MoS2 has been used in fields such as lubrication material and additives, threaded connection, cataylist for desulfurization in petroleum refineries, secondary batteries, field-effect transistors, sensors, organic light-emitting diodes and memory.
Molybdenum disulfide will be supplied as powder or dispersion, and it has good solubility in water and ethanol.If you have any questions, please contact us and we will try our best to provide the solutions for you.
Disclaimer: ACS Material LLC believes that the information on our website is accurate and represents the best and most current information available to us. ACS Material makes no representations or warranties either express or implied, regarding the suitability of the material for any purpose or the accuracy of the information listed here. Accordingly, ACS Material will not be responsible for damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
1.What is the specific particle size of the Molybdenum Disulfide (MoS2) Powder?
The particle size of the Molybdenum Disulfide (MoS2) Powder is 0.7±0.15 μm.
Research Citations of ACS Material Products
- Lu, Chang, et al. “Comparison of MoS2, WS2, and Graphene Oxide for DNA Adsorption and Sensing.” Langmuir, vol. 33, no. 2, May 2017, pp. 630–637., doi:10.1021/acs.langmuir.6b04502.
- Liu, Yibo, and Juewen Liu. “Hybrid nanomaterials of WS2 or MoS2 nanosheets with liposomes: biointerfaces and multiplexed drug delivery.” Nanoscale, vol. 9, no. 35, 2017, pp. 13187–13194.
- Wang, Liu, et al. “Transition Metal Dichalcogenide Nanosheets for Visual Monitoring PCR Rivaling a Real-Time PCR Instrument.” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, vol. 10, no. 5, 2018, pp. 4409–4418., doi:10.1021/acsami.7b15746.
- Giust, Davide, María Isabel Lucío, Otto L. Muskens, and Antonios G. Kanaras. "Interactions of DNA coated upconversion nanoparticles with 2D materials." In Colloidal Nanoparticles for Biomedical Applications XIII, vol. 10507, p. 105070U. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2018.
- Lau, K. Y., A. A. Latif, MH Abu Bakar, F. D. Muhammad, M. F. Omar, and M. A. Mahdi. "Mechanically deposited tungsten disulfide saturable absorber for low-threshold Q-switched erbium-doped fiber laser." Applied Physics B 123, no. 8 (2017): 221.
- Hejazi, Davoud, Shuangjun Liu, Sarah Ostadabbas, and Swastik Kar. "Bayesian Inference-enabled Precise Optical Wavelength Estimation using Transition Metal Dichalcogenide Thin Films." arXiv preprint arXiv:1901.09452 (2019).