CVD Graphene on Copper-PMMA Coated
Pretreated Graphene is produced by applying PMMA to a copper substrate with CVD graphene‚ followed by special processing.
CAS No.: 7782-42-5 (graphene)
Additional sizes available upon request.
Pretreated graphene is produced by applying PMMA to a copper substrate CVD graphene then removing the "reverse-side graphene". This form of graphene can then be used to study the transfer process by placing it directly in the ammonium persulphate solution to remove the copper followed by immersion in de-ionized water twice for cleaning. This method allows our customers to transfer to different substrates for their needs. A quicker alternative to this method is the ACS Material product Trivial Transfer Graphene®.
Conditions for safe storage
Keep the products in a dry and low oxygen (or oxygen-free) container at moderate temperature (<30°C).
*This product has a 1 year shelf life.
The products and services ACS Material is supplying include:
- Super large size graphene on copper foil up to 30cmx20cm
- Double or multi-layer graphene
- Graphene transferred onto silicon dioxide substrate
- Pretreated graphene: Graphene has been coated PMMA‚ just after some simple steps‚ you can transfer it to other different substrates
- N-type nitrogen-doped graphene: different doping concentrations of N-type graphene
- Graphical graphene: According to graphics mask supplied by customers
- Customized service: different floors‚ different sizes of graphene; graphene transfer services; nitrogen-doped graphene; graphical graphene etc.
Graphene Transfer Process
Disclaimer: ACS Material LLC believes that the information on our website is accurate and represents the best and most current information available to us. ACS Material makes no representations or warranties either express or implied, regarding the suitability of the material for any purpose or the accuracy of the information listed here. Accordingly, ACS Material will not be responsible for damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
1. What is the thickness of PMMA?
Research Citations of ACS Material Products
- Mackin, Charles, and Tomás Palacios. “Large-Scale sensor systems based on graphene electrolyte-Gated field-Effect transistors.” The Analyst, vol. 141, no. 9, 2016, pp. 2704–2711., doi:10.1039/c5an02328a.
- Bajestani, Raeis Zadeh, and Seyyed Mohsen. “Graphene-Based Nanophotonic Structures.” University of Waterloo, 2016.
- Nieto, Andy, et al. “Graphene reinforced metal and ceramic matrix composites: a review.” International Materials Reviews, vol. 62, no. 5, 27 Oct. 2016, doi:10.1080/09506608.2016.1219481.
- Hutzler, A., et al. “Generalized approach to design multi-Layer stacks for enhanced optical detectability of ultrathin layers.” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 110, no. 2, Sept. 2017, p. 021909., doi:10.1063/1.4973968.