Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote if you need to order larger quantities.
CAS No. 12138-09-9
Transistor, sensor, photocatalytic, electronic device. Tungsten disulfide will be supplied as powder or dispersion, and it has good solubility in water and ethanol.
If you have any questions, please contact us, and we will try our best to provide the solutions for you.
1. What does "dry method" refer to and is there any more information that can be given regarding the preparation method? Unfortunately, no other information can be provided regarding the preparation method. Its a trade secret!
2. Does ACS give a classification of the crystal structure of the powder? It is a hexagonal crystal system.
Research Citations of ACS Material Products
- Lu, Chang, et al. “Comparison of MoS2, WS2, and Graphene Oxide for DNA Adsorption and Sensing.” Langmuir, vol. 33, no. 2, May 2017, pp. 630–637., doi:10.1021/acs.langmuir.6b04502.
- Liu, Yibo, and Juewen Liu. “Hybrid nanomaterials of WS2 or MoS2 nanosheets with liposomes: biointerfaces and multiplexed drug delivery.” Nanoscale, vol. 9, no. 35, 2017, pp. 13187–13194., doi:10.1039/c7nr04199c.
- Lau, K. Y., et al. “Mechanically deposited tungsten disulfide saturable absorber for low-Threshold Q-Switched erbium-Doped fiber laser.” Applied Physics B, vol. 123, no. 8, 2017, doi:10.1007/s00340-017-6790-z.
- Wang, Liu, et al. “Transition Metal Dichalcogenide Nanosheets for Visual Monitoring PCR Rivaling a Real-Time PCR Instrument.” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, vol. 10, no. 5, 2018, pp. 4409–4418., doi:10.1021/acsami.7b15746.