CAS No.: 308081-08-5
Please contact us for quote if you need bulk quantities.
Preparation Method: Hydrothermal Method
Key features of Hydrophobic ZSM-5 Catalyst in Proton form (H+)
|SiO2/Al2O3 Molar Ratio||38|
|Bulk Density||~0.72 kg/l|
|Specific Surface Area||≥250m2/g|
|Crushing Strength||≥98 N/cm2|
This product is calcined and ready to use directly. It can be reactivated by calcination at 550 °C in air. Increase the temperature by a step of 10°C/min and heat it at 550°C for about 5-6 hours.
*The catalyst might adsorb moisture when exposed to air if stored too long. We recommend baking it at 550-580 °C before use for the best performance.
- Diesel Oil Nonhydrodewaxing catalysts: decrease the freezing point of diesel fuel
- DCC catalyst: maximize to produce propylene
- FCC Catalyst or additives: improve the gasoline octane number and the yields of LPG and propylene
- Xylene isomerization catalyst
- Methanol converting to gasoline
- Aromatization catalyst