Silver Nanowire (500mg)
NOTE: AgNws-200, 300, 400nm has been discontinued.
CAS No.: 7440-22-4
Silver nanowire is poised to become an essential component of today’s most advanced technologies. Why? To begin with, silver nanowires do their job better than competing materials boasting high transmission rates and low resistance. This combination enables 10-finger touch, brighter displays, and longer battery life—all critical elements in improving the user experience. Second, the cost of silver nanowire is low in comparison to other similar materials. Silver is a plentiful material, manufacturing is inexpensive, and mass production is far from being an issue. Lastly, silver nanowires are infinitely flexible making them very versatile. Thin and curved is in wearables, kiosks, solar panels, gaming machines, point-of-sale devices, automobile displays, and GPS systems, all of these technologies can benefit from being thinner and more flexible with the help of silver nanowire.
Potential applications include:
- Optical Applications: solar, medical imaging, surface enhanced spectroscopy, optical limiters
- Conductive Applications: high-intensity LEDs‚ touchscreens‚ conductive adhesives‚ sensors
- Antimicrobial Applications: air & water purification‚ bandages‚ films‚ food preservation‚ clothing
- Chemical & Thermal: catalysts‚ pastes‚ conductive adhesives‚ polymers, chemical vapor sensors
ACS Material offers a number of silver nanowire products in varying sizes and dispersion types, including water, ethanol, and IPA. For unparalleled quality and service, shop ACS Material.
|Products||Average Diameter/nm||Length/μm||Silver Purity (%)||Concentration (mg/ml)|
Dispersion: In ethanol‚ isopropyl alcohol‚ or water.
Concentration: The standard concentration is 20mg/ml‚ and we can provide this product with a concentration up to 55mg/ml.
*Agnw-X23 is designed for industrial use. PVP is used to prevent aggregations which is about 15wt%. Contact us if you need bulk quantities.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
1. What is the stabilizing agent used for your Silver Nanowire and what is the wt% left in the final product?
We only use Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) and there is <0.5wt% left in our final product.
2. What geometric shape is the cross-section of your Silver Nanowires?
The cross-section of our silver nanowire is pentagonal.