Hydroxylated Graphene Quantum Dots
Hydroxylated Graphene Quantum Dots‚ Solution‚ CAS NO.: 7440-40-0
CAS NO.: 7440-40-0
|Product No.||Product Name||Type||Carrier||Standard Concentration||Maximum Concentration||Size|
|GNQD0101||Blue Luminescent GQDs||Solution||Water||1 mg/ml||20 mg/ml||100ml|
|GNQD0151||Blue Luminescent GQDs Powder||Powder||-||-||-||100mg|
|GNQD0201||Aminated GQDs||Solution||Water||1 mg/ml||20 mg/ml||100ml|
|GNQD0221||Aminated GQDs Powder||Powder||-||-||-||100mg|
|GNQD0301||Carboxylated GQDs||Solution||Water||1 mg/ml||20 mg/ml||100ml|
|GNQD0701||Carboxylated GQDs Powder||Powder||-||-||-||100mg|
|GNQD0401||Chlorine Functionalized GQDs||Solution||Water||1 mg/ml||2 mg/ml||100ml|
|GNQD0511||Green GQDs||Solution||Eth||1 mg/ml||10 mg/ml||100ml|
|GNQD0501||Green GQDs||Solution||Water||1 mg/ml||10 mg/ml||100ml|
|GNQD0601||Hydroxylated GQDs||Solution||Water||1 mg/ml||2 mg/ml||100ml|
|GQDW0101||Imidazole-Modified GQDs||Solution||Water||1 mg/ml||10 mg/ml||100ml|
|GQD001A1||Imidazole-Modified GQDs Powder||Powder||-||-||-||100mg|
-- New added products!
* Shelf life
- Carboxylated and Green GQDs: ~ 3 months;
- the rest of GQDs products:~ 6 months;
- recommand to use them as soon as possible after open the bottle.
Please contact us if you need products other than the standard concentration and carriers listed in the table.
1. Preparation Method
Hydroxylated Graphene Quantum Dots
1 mg/ml (available up to 2mg/ml)
Mixture of water and ethylene glycol
Emission Photos (1) of ACS Material Hydroxylated Graphene Quantum Dots Excited
by Natural Light (left) and UV Light (right)
TEM Image (2) of ACS Material Hydroxylated Graphene Quantum Dots
Absorption Spectra (3) of ACS Material Hydroxylated Graphene Quantum Dots
3. Application Fields
Graphene quantum dots exhibit unique optical and electronic properties due to their quantum confinement and edge effects‚ and have a variety of novel applications‚ such as low-toxicity and photostable fluorescence probes for cell imaging and biosensing‚ low-cost acceptors for organic photovoltaic cells and light emitting diodes‚ a metal-free platform for surface-enhanced Raman scattering‚ and an upconverted sensitizer for modifying rutile TiO2 nanocrystals as a composite visible-light photocatalyst.
4. Conditions for safe storage:
Please use it as soon as possible and store at 4-24 oC in a tightly sealed container. Store in same type of container (glass/plastic) as shipped. Do not freeze.
Disclaimer: ACS Material LLC believes that the information on our website is accurate and represents the best and most current information available to us. ACS Material makes no representations or warranties either express or implied, regarding the suitability of the material for any purpose or the accuracy of the information listed here. Accordingly, ACS Material will not be responsible for damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
Research Citations of ACS Material Products
- Li, Changzheng, and Yanan Yue. “Fluorescence spectroscopy of graphene quantum dots: temperature effect at different excitation wavelengths.” Nanotechnology, vol. 25, no. 43, Sept. 2014, p. 435703., doi:10.1088/0957-4484/25/43/435703.
- Bhatnagar, Deepika, et al. “Graphene quantum dots FRET based sensor for early detection of heart attack in human.” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, vol. 79, 2016, pp. 495–499., doi:10.1016/j.bios.2015.12.083.
- Liu, Yang, et al. “Electro-Optical switching of liquid crystals sandwiched between ion-Beam-Spurted graphene quantum dots-Doped PEDOT:PSS composite layers.” Optics Express, vol. 23, no. 26, 2015, p. 34071., doi:10.1364/oe.23.034071.
- Bhatnagar, Deepika, et al. “Ultrasensitive cardiac troponin I antibody based nanohybrid sensor for rapid detection of human heart attack.” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, vol. 95, 2017, pp. 505–510., doi:10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2016.11.037.
- Nieto, Andy, et al. “Graphene reinforced metal and ceramic matrix composites: a review.” International Materials Reviews, vol. 62, no. 5, 2016, pp. 241–302., doi:10.1080/09506608.2016.1219481.
- Bok, Chang Han, et al. “Operating mechanisms of highly-Reproducible write-Once-Read-Many-Times memory devices based on graphene quantum dot:Poly(Methyl silsesquioxane) nanocomposites.” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 110, no. 1, Apr. 2017, p. 013301., doi:10.1063/1.4973358.
- Kim, Do Hyeong, et al. “Highly-Reproducible nonvolatile memristive devices based on polyvinylpyrrolidone: Graphene quantum-Dot nanocomposites.” Organic Electronics, vol. 51, 2017, pp. 156–161., doi:10.1016/j.orgel.2017.09.005.
- Gupta, Shagun, et al. “Ultrasensitive transglutaminase based nanosensor for early detection of celiac disease in human.” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, vol. 105, 2017, pp. 905–911., doi:10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2017.07.126.
- Ooi, Poh Choon, et al. “Reduced graphene oxide preparation and its applications in solution-Processed write-Once-Read-Many-Times graphene-Based memory device.” Carbon, vol. 124, 2017, pp. 547–554., doi:10.1016/j.carbon.2017.09.004.
- Choi, Hwan Young, et al. “Organic electronic synapses with pinched hystereses based on graphene quantum-Dot nanocomposites.” NPG Asia Materials, vol. 9, no. 7, 2017, doi:10.1038/am.2017.133.
- Ooi, Poh Choon, et al. “Fabrication of transparent bistable switching memory device using plasmapolymerized hexamethyldisiloxane layers with embedded graphene quantum dots.” Thin Solid Films, vol. 645, 2018, pp. 45–50., doi:10.1016/j.tsf.2017.10.044.
- Wang, Changhong, et al. “Computing: Memristive Devices with Highly Repeatable Analog States Boosted by Graphene Quantum Dots.” Small, vol. 13, no. 20, 2017, doi:10.1002/smll.201770110.
- Bakar, Elyani Abu, Mohd Ambri Mohamed, Poh Choon Ooi, MF Mohd Razip Wee, Chang Fu Dee, and Burhanuddin Yeop Majlis. "Fabrication of indium-tin-oxide free, all-solution-processed flexible nanogenerator device using nanocomposite of barium titanate and graphene quantum dots in polyvinylidene fluoride polymer matrix." Organic Electronics 61 (2018): 289-295.
- Ooi, Poh Choon, MF Mohd Razip Wee, Chang Fu Dee, Chi Chin Yap, Muhammad Mat Salleh, and Burhanuddin Yeop Majlis. "Fabrication of transparent bistable switching memory device using plasmapolymerized hexamethyldisiloxane layers with embedded graphene quantum dots." Thin Solid Films 645 (2018): 45-50
- Sung, Sihyun, Chaoxing Wu, Hyun Soo Jung, and Tae Whan Kim. "Highly-stable write-once-read-many-times switching behaviors of 1D–1R memristive devices based on graphene quantum dot nanocomposites." Scientific reports 8, no. 1 (2018): 12081.