BYD N95 Respirator Face Mask (20pcs/pack)
NIOSH approved N95; On Sale NOW!
BYD N95 Particulate Respirator DE2322 (Foldable and Non-Sterile) is both FDA and NIOSH approved which is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the user. This product has a filter efficiency of 95% or greater against solid and liquid aerosols free of oil. It provides very close facial fits and contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
**Bulk quantity and bulk pricing are available for Healthcare and Frontline workers. Please contact us for your needs.
N95 Particulate Respirator
Inner layer: polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabric;
Middle layer: polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven + hot air cotton;
Outer layer: polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabric ;
Elastic bands: polyester/nylon spandex blend;
Nose clip: aluminum
20pcs/box (Individually wrapped)
*Please note, due to the nature of this item there are no refunds, exchanges or returns.
- Suitable for protecting the mouth, nose, chin from airborne particles such as liquid aerosols, blood, body fluids and secretions.
- For Adult use only
- Do not wash
- Store in a cool, dry, clean place away from fire and contamination
- Store between -20 °C and 38 °C (-4°F and 100°F) with relative humidity below 80%
- Expiration date: 2 years after production
3-Step Check before Use
1. Do not use if the packaging has been opened or damaged.
2. Check if the elastic bands are in good condition and are not damaged.
3. Check that the metallic strip is not broken
- Unfold the mask and hold it with both hands, with the metallic strip facing up.
- Place elastic bands around the neck and head respectively. Put the mask against your face covering 3. both nose and mouth.
- Adjust the metallic strip over the bridge of the nose by using two fingers to press down until achieving a close fit.
- Perform a fit test according to instructions.
- Place both hands over the mask.
- Take a deep breath and hold your breath for a few seconds, making sure the mask collapses inward as you inhale.
- Then exhale and hold your breath for a few seconds, making sure the mask bulges outward as you exhale.
- If air leaks, reposition the mask, tighten the metallic strip and reposition the elastic bands for a better fit.
Follow steps 1-3 again until a tight seal has been achieved.
- Masks that have passed the fitting test are now safe to use.
- Facial hair or other facial features may prevent the mask from achieving a proper fit. If a tight seal is not achievable, please DO NOT use this product.
- If you experience difficulty breathing, dizziness, or other symptoms, leave the contaminated area immediately.
- The mask does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection.
- Improper use may lead to illness and even death.
- Use this product immediately after package is opened.
- Not recommended for more than 8 hours of use.
- DO NOT sleep while wearing the mask.
- Avoid hand contact within the interior part of the mask.
- DO NOT use masks if they expired.
- For one-time use only. Dispose the mask according to regulations.
- DO NOT use if package is damaged.
Time Use Limitation
If the mask becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area and replace and refit the new mask.
- To the extent permitted by law, BYD shall not be liable for any loss or damage including any loss of business, loss of profits, or for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage arising from reliance upon any information herein provided by BYD. Nothing in this statement will be deemed exclude or restrict BYD's liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence.
- Staples are used for strap fastening, it is normal that small punctures be found around the staples. Product sampling has been processed to ensure the respirators meet Part 84 approval requirement.
- The process of the strap fastening has been strictly controlled. Any enlarged holes resulting from ripped filter material around staple punctures are considered as damage.
- Filtering facepieces are to be inspected prior to each use to assure there are no holes in the breathing zone other than punctures around staples and no damage has occurred.
- Before occupational use of this respirator, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the local government requirements. In the United States, employers must comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134 which includes medical evaluation,training, and fit testing.
Disclaimer: ACS Material, LLC believes that the information listed here is accurate and represents the best and most current information available to us. ACS Material makes no representations or warranties either express or implied, regarding the suitability of the product for any purpose or the accuracy of the information contained within this document. Accordingly, ACS Material will not be responsible for damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.